At Broke Hall Primary School we believe that every member of the school community should feel valued and respected.
Each person should be treated fairly and well. Everyone has the right to feel happy, safe and secure.
Our school behaviour policy is not a system of enforcement. It is a means of promoting good relationships, so that people can work together with the common purpose of helping everyone to learn.
- Consistency is the key to success.
- Positive behaviour management and our behaviour policy depend upon all staff, pupils and parents, working together
- Good behaviour should be held in high esteem by all members of staff
- We reward and encourage good behaviour and try to help all children to achieve this
- Children should always be given guidance on the right choices to make
- Children should learn to take responsibility for their own behaviour
- Our policies and practices will allow children to be successful learners
We say No to Bullying, whether verbal or physical; it has no place in our school. We ask for all parents and pupils to help us by immediately reporting any incidents so that they can be dealt firmly and fairly, involving parents where appropriate.
Summary of our School Rules
- Be ready
- Be respectful
- Be safe